1039 South Burlington Avenue
Hastings, Nebraska 68901
Simply click the address above for directions
Great White Shredding Services
* On Site Destruction with signed "Certificate of Destruction"
* Weights on Invoice if required
* Container Comes With Service
* Convenient Shred Bag - Very Low Cost Alternative
* Regular Scheduled Service Day
* All Shredded Product Stored in our Recycling Facility under Camera Surveillance 24/7.
A Medical Treatment Center in the state of Missouri committed to providing the highest quality care in a safe environment, therefore registered with The Joint Commission to have periodic unannounced accreditation surveys of the facility. The purpose of these surveys is to evaluate the Medical Treatment Center’s compliance with nationally established standards. The Joint Commission standards deal with organization quality of care issues and the safety of the environment in which care is provided. In the spring of 2012 the Medical Treatment Center received one of these periodic inspections from the Joint Commission. The Medical Treatment Center at the time was utilizing 64 gallon carts to collect all confidential documents for the purpose of shredding at a later date. The Joint Commission inspector indicated that all containers must be in accordance to fire safety standards and must be under 32 gallons. All containers over 32 gallons were deemed a fire hazard according to the inspector.
All Source Security Containter USA
• Leading North American Manufacturer of secure document bins, carts and consoles
• Ergonomically designed secured collection containers that increase collection efficiencies and productivity
• Manufacturer of JCAHO complaint containers including the Mastercart32 two wheeled carts, the Shredinator, Deskside PDC and goCompliant Executive Console
• All containers are proudly made in North America with a minimum of 35% recycled content
There is a great deal of confidential medical information generated within hospitals and care facilities that needs to be disposed of securely. If a medical facility is JCAHO accredited, then all containers used cannot exceed 32 gallons of holding capacity.
The Medical Treatment Center enlisted the help of All Source Security Container USA to help with a solution. Utilizing the Mastercard32 two-wheeled cart, the Medical Treatment Center was able to successfully replace all of the larger collection containers with JCAHO complaint containers and without major changes to its document destruction methods.