In 1998, Woodward’s Disposal Service purchased 13 acres located at 1400 S. Baltimore and began its recycling efforts. That business has grown steadily to justify a new 12,000 square foot building that was built in January of 2007. Our facility offers free of charge to the public, recycling containers located at the East end of the building for aluminum, cardboard, news paper, office paper, tin cans, magazines and phonebooks. Woodward’s is committed to Recycling.
NOTE: We do not accept glass or plastics.